Affordable Home Decor Walmart Collections

my texas house

I worked as a 4th grade teacher prior to having kids and was a stay at home for many years before I started the My Texas House page. I developed a love of interior design after building 3 different houses in the span of 4 years! I loved every aspect of the home design process, but my favorite part was decorating each home. It’s such a rewarding process to see the blank canvas of an empty house evolve into a warm and inviting space that feels like home.

Browse more posts

We have three other bedrooms that I haven’t included in these photos, including my mom’s new independent living space that we are currently having built. There are also lots of bathrooms, our courtyard, the game room, and of course our backyard that I didn’t share here yet. My floors are engineered hardwood floors. They are a composite style wood flooring, made with a real prestained oak hardwood on top and layers of composite materials that make up the rest of the plank. Its highly durable, moisture tolerant, easy to maintain, and scratch resistant!

From the mth bedding collection

The beautiful My Texas House pillows can completely transform the look & feel of a space. Mix different textures & patterns, while staying within similar color tones for a cozy, cohesive look all at an affordable price. Whether they are being used to cozy up on your sofa or as a decorate piece in a space, the My Texas House throws will bring style and comfort to any room in your house. Early in 2018, I worked with Joss & Main to redo my dining room! I was able to change out my chandelier, and get new wingback chairs, a rug, and as well as a new sideboard.

This is my old home tour. Please click here for my updated home tour!

Unfortunately the buffet/sideboard seen in my dining room is no longer available at Joss & Main, but I’ve linked some similar ones below. Jessie is a cavachon (half King Charles Cavalier and half Bichon) that was born a month after Kayla. Jessie came into our lives at the perfect time, as it helped everyone acclimate to our new lives in Texas.

The majority of my walls are painted in Sherwin Williams Repose Gray. When the house was being built, the walls were sprayed with sprayers by our painters and as far as we know they were painted 100% repose gray. HOWEVER, when we purchased a touch up of the paint and painted a few areas, the touch up paint was a bit darker than our walls. So we took a sample of the actual paint from our walls to the Sherwin Williams store and they confirmed our suspicions… We actually have 50% Repose Gray throughout the house. I will continue to update this post as we complete each space.

my texas house

Shop THe THrow Collection

Erin is passionate about decorating on a budget and loves to share tips and ideas! She believes that you don’t have to break your budget to have a stylish home that you love!! Her belief in having affordable, stylish design led her to create the My Texas House line of products. I have always loved the look of white painted brick on old homes. We chose this white colored brick as an alternative to painted brick. I wanted that farmhouse style look with the dark stained wood shutters and light colored brick and stone.

The Bedding Collection

Burrows has commanding victory over Cowan in Texas House 83 primary - LubbockOnline.com

Burrows has commanding victory over Cowan in Texas House 83 primary.

Posted: Tue, 05 Mar 2024 08:00:00 GMT [source]

I only use one cleaner to clean my countertops, you can find it here. Click here for information about the 2nd Mytexashouse by Orian rug collection. Click here for information about the original Mytexashouse by Orian rug collection. My website is the best resource for sources, links, photos, and all the details on my home and the My Texas House brand. My Texas House designs to dress up your bathroom to be more than just a room of porcelain.

Winter storms: Tips for preparing your house and pipes - Texas Department of Insurance

Winter storms: Tips for preparing your house and pipes.

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2023 08:00:00 GMT [source]

The My Texas House bathroom collection has everything you need to add color and functionality to every bathroom in your space. Showcase your personal style while bringing color & life into your space with the gorgeous and affordable My Texas House wall art. My Texas House design combined with beautiful scents; the My Texas House candles are the perfect addition to set the mood in any room. The candles come in a variety of scents and jar designs, allowing you to choose the perfect one for your space.

From the mth Throw collection

We fell in love with these quartzite countertops as soon as we saw them in the stone yard. We loved that they have the look of marble, but are more durable and more resistant to stains and etching. It was important to us to have a very open concept living space where the whole family can gather.

I’m going to share photos of each completed room in our house. At the end of the post, I will share paint colors and any other details I have about the house, as well as the products (decor, rugs, lighting, and furniture) that can be found in my house. This isn’t an exhausted list to each space in our home. Head to my Shop Page for a complete list of sources for each space. I probably took the most time designing this space.

Our floors were purchased from Kentwood Floors and the color is called Oak Iron Springs (Wild Thing). My countertops are a natural stone called Quartzite. We LOVE our counters and would choose them again if given the chance. And we have not had any staining or scratching issues at all with our counters. There have been a few etches from acidic liquid, but have had some luck buffing them out and they are not noticeable at all.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kathleen Daniel Nursing and Rehabilitation

Listing Of What Are College Grants 2023

Cool Dancing With The Stars Weddings 2016 2023